Jalapeño-Lime Infused Tequila
Impress your friends with this simple and fun infused tequila!
Infusing alcohols can take anywhere from several days to a week, but by using the Nomiku, you can infuse tons of flavor in only an hour. Learn more about the Nomiku and sous vide cooking at www.nomiku.com
- 500 ml silver tequila
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 lime
- Set Nomiku water bath to 135ºF (57ºC)
- Fill Mason jar with tequila, 1 sliced jalapeño, and the zest of 1 lime (remove the zest carefully with a pairing knife, or peeler); close jar
- Place the jar in the water bath so the water reaches the bottom of the rim. (Pre-measure by placing the mason jar in your cooking vessel and filling it with water until the water level reaches the rim).
- Allow the tequila to infuse for 1 hour
- Remove jar from water bath and strain tequila into a bottle or into another jar once cooled
- Enjoy in your favorite tequila based cocktail!