During the summer, I love to throw whatever I can on the grill. This grilled Radicchio could not be simpler and is the perfect addition to any summer BBQ.
- 3 heads long radicchio
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Halve the radicchio the long way and brush the cut sides with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and sprinkle on the red pepper flakes if you are using them.
- Halve the limes and brush the cut sides with olive oil.
- Place the radicchio and limes, both cut side down on a medium heat grill. Grill for 3-4 minutes until char lines are formed.
- Squeeze the charred limes over the radicchio and drizzle with olive oil before serving.