Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops
Great as either an appetizer or main, these lamb chops are so simple to make and a perfect addition to any summer BBQ
- 8-10 lamb chops
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine garlic, rosemary, and olive oil. Rub the mixture all over the lamb chops. Cover and allow them to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. Remove from fridge, season with salt and pepper, and allow the chops to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Heat grill to high and cook the lamb for 3 minutes minutes per side. Allow them to rest about 5 minutes before eating.