Buffalo Chicken Naan Bread Pizza
Don’t get me wrong, homemade pizza is great. But when you’re in a rush or you don’t feel like slaving away in the kitchen, Naan bread makes an amazing substitute for pizza dough. It gets really thin and super crispy. If you didn’t know it was Naan, you’d think it was freshly made pizza crust. Best part is it takes absolutely no effort. If Buffalo chicken isn’t up your alley, you can top the Naan with whatever you want. Sky’s the Limit.
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and sliced (leftover works great)
- 1 Naan (for 1 pizza)
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded or pulled apart
- 2 tbsp blue cheese, crumbled
- Pre heat oven to 400°F
- Spread a thin layer of buffalo sauce onto Naan. Reserve some to drizzle on at the end.
- Evenly top the Naan with chicken, mozzarella, and blue cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle some more buffalo sauce on top if desired.