Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Squares
Nothing is wrong with the classic rice krispy square. They are so gooey and delicious. But can you really go wrong by adding peanut butter and chocolate? I don’t think so. Take simple rice krispy squares to the next level with this recipe. It’s sure to be a hit for your next dessert.
5 cups rice krispies
20 mini peanut butter cups
¼ cup butter
1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
1 cup peanut butter chips
½ cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
- Lightly grease a 9’’x13’’ baking pan with butter or cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and add in marshmallows stirring until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat then add vanilla, peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips, and chocolate chips, stir to combine. Reserve some peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips to use as toppings.
- Using a spatula, pour and spread mixture into baking pan and evenly press down. Press on some peanut butter cups and drizzle with melted chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Cool and then cut into squares