I’m so excited to be collaborating with my friends at the feedfeed and Ghirardelli Chocolate to bring you this amazing recipe for a delicious mocha. Ghirardelli was kind enough to send me some of their chocolate and since I am the editor of the caffeinated beverage feed at the feedfeed, I thought it would be perfect to create a coffee recipe to share with you!
This coffee features chocolate in not 1, not 2, but 3 different forms! It has a super delicious and silky chocolate syrup, a rich cocoa powder, and dark chocolate grated on top. All that combined with strong espresso and steamed milk!
This coffee is seriously perfect for a cold and snowy winter day. Hope you enjoy!
Triple Chocolate Mocha
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1/4 cup steamed and frothed milk
- 2 tsp Ghirardelli cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Ghirardelli chocolate syrup
- Ghirardelli 72% Cocoa Bar
- Whipped Cream
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on the inside walls of your serving glass.
- In a mixing glass, stir the cocoa powder in the espresso until combined. Pour into the serving glass and fill the rest with steamed milk.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.