Sriracha Honey Garlic Noodles
One of my most craved foods is always some sort of spicy noodle dish. Whether it’s Pad Thai or Chinese, it usually involves takeout. These noodles always satisfy my cravings and eliminate the need for ordering in. They are so easy and quick to make and they are super addicting. The only bad thing about these noodles is that you can never get enough.
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha (more or less depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime
- 500g chow mein noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Boil a large pot of water and Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside (slightly undercook them because they will continue cooking later)
- Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, sriracha, sesame oil, and lime juice in a bowl and stir together
- Heat wok or large pan over high heat and add a bit of olive oil
- Add noodles to hot wok and pour over some of the sauce to coat the noodles (you’ll want to save a bit to pour on before serving)
- Stir fry the noodles with the sauce for a minute until fully heated through and serve hot
*This is just a basic recipe for the noodles. You can add any veggies or protein you want to make it a more substantial meal.