Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt Paletas
With only two ingredients, these Paletas couldn’t be simpler. Enjoy them as a refreshing snack, or as a quick breakfast on the run.
Makes about 10 paletas
- 2 containers (500g) vanilla greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups blueberry or strawberry jam
- Fill popsicle molds about a quarter of the way with yogurt, then add a big spoonful of jam to each one. Add another layer of yogurt and top with another spoonful of jam.
- Using a straw or chopstick, swirl each individual paleta to loosely combine the yogurt and jam
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!