Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt Paletas
With only two ingredients, these Paletas couldn’t be simpler. Enjoy them as a refreshing snack, or as a quick breakfast on the run.
Makes about 10 paletas
- 2 containers (500g) vanilla greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups blueberry or strawberry jam
- Fill popsicle molds about a quarter of the way with yogurt, then add a big spoonful of jam to each one. Add another layer of yogurt and top with another spoonful of jam.
- Using a straw or chopstick, swirl each individual paleta to loosely combine the yogurt and jam
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Paletas
These Paletas are the perfect summer snack. Light, refreshing, and bursting with strawberry flavour, they will leave you craving more.
Feel free to omit the chocolate for an even lighter snack. You can also make these fancier by drizzling white chocolate or chopped nuts over them.
- 2 pounds of strawberries, hulled and halved
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place halved strawberries along with sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and allow to sit for 30 minutes
- Transfer strawberries along with their juices and the lemon juice into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze over night (depending on the size of your molds, you should get about 10 popsicles out of this recipe)
- When ready to dip, melt chocolate along with coconut oil and transfer to narrow glass or jar for dipping
- Dip each Paleta, one at a time, into melted chocolate and then place onto parchment paper. Re-freeze for at least 20 minutes before serving